Ensuring total security at a facility requires systems that can perpetually track the identity, location and activity of people and vehicles within the monitored space. Typically, surveillance systems have focused on tracking location and activity, while biometrics systems have focused on identifying individuals. Part of the reason for this ad hoc approach is historical. It is only when you can see disconnected sub-systems that it is possible to understand the benefits of integration and wider correlations. With the advent of IP systems and the evolution of the Internet of Things (IoT), it is now possible to join up and monitor vast numbers of devices in real-time and make hitherto impossible intelligent decisions.
Whether you are looking for a Video Management Software (VMS) for IP surveillance, an Integrated Security Management System (ISMS), a Command and Control Centre (CCC) or a Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) solution, 2020 can provide you that.
We wanted to give you complete control of your security operations so you can achieve Business Loss Prevention, and every bit of our software has been designed keeping this in mind. Say goodbye to traditional CCTV software and proprietary security systems, get an intelligent security platform for effective response management.
- Integrate your cameras, sensors, fire & safety, access control and intrusion detection systems
- Get Intelligence through cutting-edge video analytics to identify and track people and vehicles
- Get Intuitive operations through context-sensitive navigation of alerts along with GIS information
- Collaborate, communicate and respond before issues become problems and problems become crises
- Optimize your resources and make your security operations effective and efficient